1. These Terms & Conditions apply to the “Follow Omnia and Subscribe to Win a $250 Dining Experience” promotion and prize draw promoted by LK Hospitality Pty Ltd trading as Omnia Bistro & Bar ABN 38 992 903 904 of 625 Chapel Street, South Yarra, VIC 3141 (“Omnia” or the “Promoter”).
2. We recommend that you read these Terms & Conditions in full. Information on how to enter the Promotion and information on the prize forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. If you are an Eligible Person (see section 5(a) below) and satisfy all of the Entry Requirements (see section 5(b) below) then, subject to these Terms & Conditions, you will be entered into the prize draw, to win a $250 dining experience at Omnia (see section 9 below) (“Prize Draw” or the “Promotion”).
4. The Promotion commences at 09:00 AEDT on Wednesday, 4 March 2020 and ends at 23:59 AEDT Wednesday, 1 April 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. Entry to the Promotion is ONLY open to individuals who:
a. are permanent Australian Residents aged 18 years or older and reside in the Australian State of Victoria (VIC). For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Australian Residents” means a person who resides in Australia at the start of the Promotion Period and who holds Australian citizenship or holds an Australian permanent residency visa. Employees of Omnia and its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (“Related Body Corporate”) or immediate families of the aforementioned employees are ineligible to enter. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin (“Eligible Persons”); AND
b. during the Promotion Period,
(i) follow @omniabistro on Instagram or Facebook AND
(ii) subscribe to the Omnia and LK Hospitality database by:
(A) entering your name, email, mobile phone number and birthday (day and month only, optional) at www.omniabistro.com.au via the “Join the Family” pop-up that displays when the website is launched; or
(B) completing your name, email, mobile phone number and birthday (day and month only, optional) on a "Win a $250 Dining Experience" in-restaurant card and submitting the card to a staff member at Omnia.
(collectively “Entry Requirements”).
6. Each time an Eligible Person satisfies the Entry Requirement in section 5(b) above, that Eligible Person will be entered into the Prize Draw to win one (1) prize. The Prize consists of one (1) up to AU$250 dining experience at Omnia, valid until 30 June, 2020.
7. The total allocated prize pool for the Prize Draw is AU$250 (inclusive of GST) to one winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional expenses involved are at the winners’ expense. Independent financial advice should be sought.
8. There will be one draw and one winner and this will take place following the end of the Promotion Period.
9. The draw will take place at 11:00 AEDT on Friday, 3 April 2020 at the premises of LK Hospitality Pty Ltd, Level 13, 10 Queens Road Melbourne 3004 or at the Promoter’s premises, 625 Chapel Street, South Yarra 3141. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the prize.
10. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Omnia’s control, Omnia may at its discretion substitute the prize for an alternative prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
11. Allocation of the prize to the winner is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email via the contact details supplied by the Eligible Person to Omnia when subscribing to the Omnia and LK Hospitality customer database on the Omnia website. The winner will be notified within two (2) working days after the winner is drawn and the Winner’s name will be published on Omnia’s Instagram account (@omniabistro).
13. If necessary and at its complete discretion, Omnia may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw on Friday, 3 April 2020 in order to distribute the unclaimed prize. All non-winning entries from the original draw will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing (via the contact details supplied by the Eligible Person to Omnia when subscribing to Omnia and LK Hospitality’s customer database at the Omnia website) within two (2) working days of the draw and the winner’s name will be published on Omnia’s Instagram and Facebook accounts (@omniabistro)
14. The prize will only be awarded where a winner fulfills all the requirements of the Promoter’s verification tests and procedures. Omnia reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to request verification of age and identity of the winner and/or proof of eligibility and other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. Omnia reserves the right to disqualify any individual who: (a) is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of the Promotion; or (b) Omnia otherwise deems has acted in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Promotion.
15. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, any alternative form of credit or able to be exchanged.
16. It is a condition of accepting and participating in the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release or release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media or publication for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting LK Hospitality and/or for compliance with the requirements of a relevant regulatory authority.
18. Omnia assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry in the Promotion or for inaccurate information by any person or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Omnia may modify the Promotion.
19. Omnia reserves the right to disqualify any individual from participating in the Promotion who is involved in any way with tampering or interfering with the Promotion or who has acted dishonestly or fraudulently in claiming a prize.
20. Any decision of Omnia on matters in relation to the Promotion is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
22. To the extent permitted by law, Omnia (and any Related Body Corporate of Omnia) and its employees and agents will not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs or expenses suffered or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of or in any way connected to, the Promotion.