LK Hospitality Pty Ltd, trading as Omnia (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Omnia’) is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy explains how Omnia manages the personal information that we collect, use and disclose and how to contact us if you have any further queries about our management of your personal information. This policy does not cover personal information collected or held by Omnia or any of its related bodies corporate (as applicable) about its employees.
Omnia is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) which regulate how we may collect, use, disclose and store personal information, and how individuals may access and correct personal information held about them. Omnia is also required to comply with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth).
Personal information is any information or an opinion, in any form and whether true or not, about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. Examples include an individual's name, address, contact number and email address.
Omnia will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means. Omnia collects personal information in a variety of ways. It is Omnia’s usual practice to collect personal information directly from you (or from your authorised representative), for example when:
– you enquire about or reserve a table; or
– you contact us by telephone, mail, email or online; or
– you visit our website (including when you request a group booking or to be contacted by us);
– we supply any other products or services to you; or
– you fill in and submit a form on our website; or
– communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites.
Sometimes we collect personal information about customers or potential customers from a third party or a publicly available source, or from marketing and similar lists legally acquired by us.
If you provide us with personal information about another person (such as a family member), please make sure that you have their consent to do so and that you tell them about this policy.
What kinds of personal information does Omnia collect and hold?
The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold about you will depend on the circumstances of collection.
For example, if you request a booking, we may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number and any other information required to provide you with the quote. If you deal with us in some other capacity (for example, as a provider, a supplier or a stakeholder), we may collect your name, contact details and any other information you choose to provide to us.
In general, we may collect the following personal information from you:
– mailing or street address;
– email address;
– telephone number and other contact details;
– credit card information;
– your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
– details of the bookings or services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about;
– any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
– information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
– any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We use personal information for a variety of reasons including marketing purposes which includes direct marketing, research and analysis.
We may also use your information for other purposes required or authorised by or under law, including purposes for which you have provided your consent. That consent may be written, verbal or implied from your conduct.
In what circumstances will Omnia disclose your personal information?
In the course of conducting our business and providing our products and services to you, we may disclose your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information to, where appropriate:
– any related entity;
– our employees;
– any person interested in purchasing our business or assets;
– specific third parties you agree to whom we may disclose your personal information;
– our contracted service providers, including:
• information technology service providers;
• payment systems operators and financial institutions; and
• organisations authorised by Omnia to conduct sales, promotional, research or marketing activities;
– law enforcement agencies or government authorities; and
– any persons acting on your behalf including those persons nominated by you, executors, trustees and legal representatives.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for other purposes required or authorised by or under law, including purposes for which you have provided your consent. That consent may be written, verbal or implied from your conduct.
In all circumstances where your personal information is disclosed, we will take all steps reasonable to ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
We, our related entities and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services, events and offerings. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link).
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
– have queries, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by Omnia;
– would like to request access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LK Hospitality Pty Ltd, trading as Omnia (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘Omnia’) is a neighbourhood bistro and bar located in South Yarra.
Omnia collects a range of personal information. We collect this information directly from you, including your name, address, telephone number, email, country location, domain and date of birth.
We may collect this information so that we and our related entities can provide you information services, events and offerings including special offers. If you do not provide us with certain personal information when prompted, we may be unable to process your booking, provide certain services or information.
We will share your personal information with other companies, our business partners, service providers, consultants, agents or other organisations.
We may also disclose your personal information where acting in good faith, we believe that the law requires or permits us to do so (e.g. to law enforcement agencies or government auditors).
Updated 27 February 2020